We're excited to announce the launch of the new Gift Voucher Module for Flower Store In a Box. This has been a highly requested feature by many of our clients, and we're thrilled to finally make it available.
Initially available in Beta release
For now, the voucher module will be in a Beta Release, and only a limited number of clients will have access to it. If you're interested in trying it out, simply send us an email and we'll get you set up.
So, what does the voucher module do? Well, it gives you the ability to create gift voucher products to sell on your site. You can choose to offer custom-entered amounts or select from 8 pre-set price points. You can also upload a custom image and add custom text to your voucher.
Try It Out Now!
You can see and test the feature here on our demo site:
When someone purchases a voucher, they can choose to have it sent to the recipient via SMS or email. The checkout process is streamlined, so the customer only has to enter their billing information and the recipient's contact information, and then pay.
And, for added convenience, the customer can even pre-order the voucher for a specific date. They can choose when they want the voucher to be sent, making it perfect for special occasions like birthdays.
How do customer purchase a voucher?
What is the process for purchasing and redeeming a gift voucher?
- Customers select a desired gift voucher amount.
- The customer provides the recipient's name, email address, and, if applicable, a mobile number for SMS delivery (available for Australian numbers only).
- The customer enters their own name, which will be displayed as the sender of the gift voucher.
- They compose a personalized message for the recipient.
- The customer selects the date on which the recipient will receive the voucher via email and, if chosen, SMS.
- The customer provides their own email address and phone number, allowing them to be contacted if necessary.
- The customer clicks the "Continue to Payment" button.
- Payment for the voucher can be made using the available payment methods.
- Upon completion of the transaction, the voucher will be sent to the recipient either on the same day or at 7 am on the selected date. Please note that vouchers are not sent immediately and may take up to 15 minutes to be delivered.
After the purchase is completed, the customer will receive a confirmation of the sale. On the selected date, the recipient will be sent the voucher code along with a link to the redemption page on your website.When the recipient redeems the voucher on your site, the specified amount is added as a credit to their account. Alternatively, you can redeem the voucher on their behalf and create a manual order through the dashboard. Additionally, you have the option to set the voucher's validity period.
How do customers redeem the voucher?
To redeem the voucher, the recipient should follow these steps:
- Visit the redemption page on your website.
- Enter the voucher code and provide personal details to create an account.
- If the recipient already has an account, they will be prompted to log in and redeem the voucher.
From your website dashboard, you have full control over the gift vouchers, including the ability to run reports on purchased vouchers and their status.
We hope you enjoy using the Gift Voucher Module and can't wait to hear your feedback!
You can alos use our help file on setting up the Gift Voucher for your website.